The PC control system
500S, powered by “SPEED7, is one of the fastest control systems worldwide programmable with STEP7 from Siemens. The integrated work memory of our 500S CPU with its outstanding MemoryManagement (memory expansion concept) can be expanded up to 8MByte if required.
Our 500S CPU has been designed for operation in a PC slot with PCI interface. An OPC server for communication between CPU and PC is included in the scope of delivery. Peripherals are connected by the integrated Profibus-DP master interface.
The 500S CPU is equipped with an Ethernet interface for PG/OP communication. The CPU 517S/NET was extended by a very fast Ethernet CP for communication via network. Our SPEED7 High-speed performance and the scalable memory makes this system ideal for complex control tasks
• Integrated SPEED7 processor for top performance and optional expansion of the performance
• Clever memory management & data security
• Integrated work memory – operation without additional memory card!
• Flexible extension of the memory using a Memory Configuration Card (MCC)
• Integrated battery backed RAM memory
• External power supply of the CPU for independent operation
• Ethernet-, PROFIBUS-DP and MPI interfaces on board
• Long-term investment security
• 24 month warranty
• Certifications: cULus and CE