Created with the design concept of “seven ultimate e-motional solutions,” the Σ-7 series delivers the world’s highest performance while providing other features such as further improvements in safety and an environmentally friendly design to meet the changing needs of its users. This series offers solutions that are guaranteed to satisfy users in all kinds of scenarios in the life-cycle of systems.
|Feature 1||Feature 2||Feature 3||Feature 4|
|Feature 5||Feature 6||Feature 7|
Cloud-based storage of product data facilitates data retrieval when needed.
Maintenance throughout a product’s service life is improved and simplified with SigmaTouch!∗, Yaskawa’s smartphone application.
- ∗ : Starts in spring 2014
Single or multiple orders possible after specifying parameters
Customers can now place single or multiple orders for SERVOPACKs in the Σ-7 series after specifying parameters at the factory shipment stage. No longer is it necessary to write the parameters at the system assembly site, which means that production lead times can be reduced.
Product management and maintenance service
- Manufacturing information of each product can be easily viewed by using SigmaTouch!, Yaskawa’s smartphone application. To view, simply hold your smartphone over the QR code of the product.
- With SigmaTouch!, you can access the serial numbers of products installed in systems, and manage the information in the MechatroCloud on a system-by-system basis.
- SigmaWin+ supports MechatroCloud.
After a product has been adjusted, its parameters, trace data, and other information can be kept in the MechatroCloud on a system-by-system basis.
Simply access the MechatroCloud service∗ and hold your smartphone over the QR code of the product. You can access the product data stored in the MechatroCloud, and view the manual for that product.
- Note: MechatroCloud is a new cloud service provided by the Yaskawa Electric.
- If you have a smartphone, troubleshooting information can be accessed by reading a product’s QR code.
- Automatic tracing is possible when a SERVOPACK alarm occurs. This allows you to detect and solve problems promptly.
Planned maintenance now available by monitoring the operational status
The service life of the maintenance can be estimated, and the users are notified when the parts should be replaced. System failure can be prevented because parts can be replaced before products break.
Display for total hours of use and remaining service life (image)